Thursday, February 26, 2009

Barf on bread

I can't do it anymore. I cannot eat any more bread, aka "pain", as they call it here in Argentina. Hmmm....that word totally makes sense! My jeans are totally busting at the seams. My stomach physically hurts so I either have an ulcer from drinking too much Malbec or my jeans are are so tight they are crushing some of my vital organs. I'm pretty sure I look totally sexy when I have my pants unbuttoned and I am making horrible noises because I am too damn full.

The other day, Heather and I went shopping. Yes, again. The area of Palermo has some fantastic stores. They call it the "Palermo Soho", as it resembles the area in NYC. Worth noting, they also have a Palermo Hollywood. Maybe I should scope it out and see if there are any celeb sightings there.

Tuesday night, our friends at the animation company took us to the dinner and tango show at Tango Porteno. It was amazing. The dancers were so beautiful looking, the set and costumes wonderful. I couldn't stop thinking I would have snapped my ankles in the shoes they were wearing. Heather disobeyed the "no flash" rule and took these cool pics.






Of course, I was stuffing my face with the delicious dinner as they were burning ten's of thousands of calories dancing their little butts off. Muy naughty-o.

No comments:

Post a Comment