Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hola. Soy ALF!

Last night, before I went to bed I was flipping channels and Alf was on in Spanish! I laughed my ass off. I used to love that show, even Alf spoke Spanish in a character voice. I couldn't really understand anything they said, just enjoyed watching Alf chase the cat and Willie (the dad) with his kick ass sweater vests and hige coke-bottle glasses.


Today, Mark and I explored an area called San Telmo, which is a really cute area with antique stores, cobblestone streets and tango shows on every corner. On Sunday, they have a flea market so we went wandering around the area. Every steet was covered with pictures, knick knacks, and performances. Like Chicago, there was a guy covered in white paint who stood very still and asked for money for pictures. There was many tango performers, almost a whole orchestra with an opera singer, people dressed in crazy costumes entertaining. It was really cool!






Of course, my favorite thing I saw was my first Arentinian TRANNY. Mark pretended he was being subtle taking my picture, but really, we just needed a pic of my new "lady friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment